Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Brussels, Belgium...

what´s up guys

We just traveled from Luxembourg to Brussels. Luxembourgians speak French and German. It was really expensive and we avoided being stabbed by drug dealers. A guy named Ariz we met at a bus station told us that there are dealers who ask if you want drugs and if you say no they just stab you.

On a lighter note, I´m in Belgium right now. The Waffle and Chocolate capital of the world. We are going to Amsterdam tomorrow. We going to go out tonight and talk to people on the streets. Pray for open hearts and breakthrough in the lives of people over here.

I´ll tell you more in depth stories when I get home but right now I have to get going. Thank you for all your prayers and support. I love you guys and I´ll see you on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.

Wesman out

P.S.
Does anyone know how to speak dutch? If so, email me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude, Belgium sounds great! Except for the stabbing drug dealers. Hopefully you can avoid them when you're going out tonight to witness to them and such. Can't wait to hear the stories when you get back!

Anonymous said...

BTW, I messaged you over Facebook.

rebekah said...

Hooray for French-speaking countries!!

The only thing I know in dutch is a song about Santa Claus. You could sing it to some stabbing drug dealers.

I'm sure it could get you out of a tight spot.