Monday, July 2, 2007

Dan and My Radio Show: KTLH

We have made a radio show and the first one is about My trip to Europe. It also has some good songs for everyone to listen to. We are going to pass out CDs to everyone when we see you guys.

We are going to be making weekly shows in the summer and monthly shows during school. Dan and I are going to be making this effort to keep you guys posted.

Also we have a blogger for those who want an accountability type thing. So far it is Dan and I for college. I'm guessing more of you join our accountability group as you hear about it. Just contact Dan or me about it and we'll get you on there.

Here's the Link:

KTLH

The Eurotrip was awesome and you will hear all about it on our CD radio show.

So Peace for now.

Wesman out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gyeah!