Saturday, June 23, 2007

2nd Euroblog

What up Amerikans (the K is on purpose).

We are in Stuttgart right now. We are going to visit Peter Wenz' Church tomorrow morning. We had a great time helping out with the church Friday and Saturday.

We went to an outreach on Friday where we had worship in the open square by Castle Stuttgart. That's right I said Castle. Anyways...about six of the German people gave their testimony. After that I had the chance to speak to the people...but about a minute after I started talking it started to pour like crazy. I know bummer right? It is alright.
The next day we went to another outreach and went out to talk to people. We met this girl part of the iPod religion if you remember Mrs. Kors' Apologetics class. She basically chooses all the good stuff to believe without the bad stuff. We also met this guy named Scott from Florida and prayed for him.

We also helped out at a sister church with a homeless/poor person event. We helped cook food for them and put a service on for them. Before the people came in to eat and before the service started, the people helping had a worship time that was amazing and it got us all focused again on why we are here. We are here to spread the LOVE of Christ to teh people of Germany.

We will be leaving Stuttgart on Monday to go to Luxembourg, then Brussels, then the final stop, Amsterdam. Don't worry we aren't going to do drugs or drink although people have already offered. I have thought about trying it since I'm old enough here and it isn't illegal, but I think that doing that would more hurt me than help me.

Keep praying for me and the people here in Germany to have open hearts to the Gospel and good news of Christ. God is doing good stuff here in Germany and He is definitely going to do more.

Wesman out

P.S.
Some German Sayings for you guys and gals:
Gott ist gut (goot) - God is good.
Jesus (said Yayzoos) leibt dich (said deek) - Jesus loves you!
Retter - Savior.
Mein Erlöser lebt - My Redeemer Lives.
Ich (Ick) von vil deiner leibe (leebay) singen - I could sing of your love forever.

Keep up your own quiet time with God every morning. Start the day off right. Live a life of worship.

Wesman truly out.

7 comments:

sunada said...

you totally made up those german sayings. i bet you're not even in europe. you're just chilling in your basement playing where in the world is carmen san diego...

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that your doing the work of God in another country and doing what God has called you to do. I'll be praying for ya. It's a good thing to spread the Gospel to other peoples. One word of advice, try and remember that some people have their own beliefs and don't want to talk about it, so don't push to hard. Also, realize that God is working through you, it's not your actions or work but the work of God through his servants, so be patient as God works in his own time. Listen to the voice of God, and be sure not to be led astray. :D

Peace Out,
VicC.

Anonymous said...

Dude, it's awesome to see you doing such great work over there in Germany. Hey man, I'm always praying for you. I hope you continue to remain safe and spread the love! (remember to call me, it's not just to "chat" persay, but I really do have something urgent to ask you).

Padfoot240 said...

If you ever find a spanish church in germany...mention my name and you'll get free stuff.

Padfoot240 said...

Hey, I almost forgot, good work man. Prayers and goodluck for the rest of your journey!

shizdog said...

Glad to hear you're doing well! It's awesome that you're doing thsi. We miss you!

Jillian said...

Awesome!!!! Keep it up Wes! You are in all of our prayers.