Thursday, June 21, 2007

Eurotrek Update

So I arrived safely in Berlin and had to navigate my way from the airport to the youth hostel using a bus and a train. It was fun and a little confusing, but I made it. I want to thank all you guys for your prayer and support. It was raining after I made it to the youth hostel. I think it cleared up now, but my clothes are totally soaked from it. We are leaving Berlin tomorrow to go to Stuttgart and help Pastor Peter Wenz on an outreach. It is going to be so cool. I can't put pictures on the computer seeing as I'm in an internet cafe. Well this is just the first update to you guys.

Oh! and I got to see part of the Berlin Wall!!!!!!

Wesman out

5 comments:

justineeee said...

hooray for DEUTCHLAND!!!!

Padfoot240 said...

Berlin Wall!
Lucky...

rebekah said...

That is soooooooo cool!!! Keep updating!

Anonymous said...

This update is very nice dude. I want to know what's going on throughout your two weeks! This is a good start. Haha, well Wes, we all miss you here and keep on doing what you do best and profess His love over there!

Anonymous said...

Hey btw, find some way to call or contact me.